Please Join Us:
Memberships are the undeniable reason BCWA has accomplished so much in such a short time. Membership dues
fund BCWA operating costs, land acquisition, quality education programming, habitat restoration and land management.
The community benefits from your membership - and so do you! BCWA currently has over 700 individual, family, and group members, and we invite new members to join and support our organization.
A few of our membership benefits include:
- Helping to acquire, preserve and manage parts of the wetlands.
- Being part of a unique local conservation effort endorsed by local, state and national environmental organizations.
- Educating school children and adults in the importance of wetland conservation through guided nature walks and the production of educational materials.
- Protecting our valuable underground aquifer for clean, safe water in our community.
- Invitations to our annual meeting featuring special guest speakers.
- Achieving a sense of fullfillment by helping your community.
- Your donation is tax deductible.
How to Join Us:
If you are not yet a member, join today. If you are already a member, consider a gift membership for a friend or family member.
Or, if you prefer to mail your membership, download the Membership Form to get started.